… And We Have Substitutions!

I’ve been working on this one hippo for quite a while now, and as I previously mentioned, it is taking even longer than I thought it would to get a working character. But, today, I finished drawing in my preliminary substitutions! I’m sure I’ll want to add more as time goes on, but for now, I’ve got what I need to make this hippo look like it is doing something! Now, if only I could get it to dance, I’d be in good shape, but that will come in due time.

I took a video of my screen moving through the hippo substitutions. Since I haven’t fully rigged it yet, there will be some shots that appear to be missing arms and/or tail. That will be fixed once I create the hierarchy, but for now, the video at least shows some of the facial features.

 

Comments are closed.